CSC 551: Web Programming
HW2: Augmenting a Web Page
For your second assignment, you are to make augmentations to the home page you created in the previous assignment.
At a bare minimum, you must add the following:
- Your page must make use of a style sheet that defines basic formatting style.
The style sheet should be defined in a separate file and linked to your page.
- There must be some text aligned using a borderless table
(not counting the file name & date at the bottom).
- There must be at least one table with a border, some of whose rows
are more than one line long.
- Formatting information for tables should
be defined using style definitions (either inline or in the separate style file).
- There must be at least one clickable image, i.e., an image contained within a hyperlink elements.
- There must be at least one image integrated with text, i.e., with text wrapping to the left or right of the image.
- Your page should be divided into two frames, one containing your home page and another a menu of links. The menu should include internal links (that jump to locations within the home page) and external links (that load related pages into the frame).
Note: your page should use standard HTML features only, so that it will be viewable using either Internet Explorer or Netscape. While it may not look exactly the same due to inconsistencies in the browser implementations, your page should look reasonable under either browser.